Corporate customers are crucial to the survival of your business. They come and go depending on certain factors. But for those who opted to remain as your business partner, it is worth showing them your gratitude than sending them a business gift. A phone call, thank you card, or dinner are nice gifts. But do not stop there. You need to sustain your good relationship with them. Promotional products like imprinted travel accessories are excellent tools for showing your customers that you value and care for them. Here are some reasons you should pamper your customers with travel accessories with logo.
IMPORTANCE OF GIFTS TO CLIENTS
In marketing, there is a principle called “drip campaign.” The idea is to keep touching customers through email or mail in order to nurture the relationship and promote continuous business. This campaign offers a wide range of benefits. The same principle applies to giving business gifts. Here are the reasons you should continue the practice.
BUSINESS GIFTS BRIDGE DIVIDES
Regardless of their geographical location, you can still send customers travel cases with logo. You may be on separate continents but sending them imprinted travel cases can make them feel close.
REINFORCES YOUR BRAND
If you value your brand that much, imprinted pillows will help show those who value your brand that you care for them. Your brand represents relationships, thoughtfulness, and going the extra mile. Pillows with logo can be customized so your business logo reinforces the warmth felt by your recipient.
MAINTAINS AN OPEN RELATIONSHIP
When your customer receives luggage bags with logo, it opens up lines of communication. Imprinted luggage bags will sit on the desk or cabinet of your customer putting your business on the top of their minds.
SETS YOU APART FROM THE COMPETITION
It is likely that your customer does business with other businesses but giving them imprinted luggage tags will give you an edge over the competition. Sending them a thoughtful gift like luggage tags with logo will distinguish you from the other partners.
RAISE BRAND AWARENESS
Giving toiletry bags with logo is one of the best ways you can get your name out there. When they receive imprinted toiletry bags, they will associate your brand with something positive.
Giving imprinted binoculars is not only a thoughtful gesture but is also cost saving. With binoculars with logo, you get to advertise your brand at a lower price than other methods.
IMPROVES IMAGE AND PERCEPTION
Business gifts like wallets with logo can help boost a customer’s perception of your company. Your act of goodwill by sending imprinted wallets can improve the overall attitude of your customers towards your business.
Promotional products like imprinted tumblers will arouse the curiosity and interest of customers in your company. After all, people are always receptive when receiving free gifts such as tumblers with logo.
The fanny packs with logo translates to more sales for your business. Business gifts like imprinted fanny packs are considered as added value and customers will be inclined to pay more.
MAINTAIN CUSTOMER LOYALTY
Giving imprinted pill holders to customers ensures that they are likely to reorder faster and more often. Pill holders with logo guarantees repeat business for you.
ENSURING THE EFFECTIVENESS OF YOUR GIVEAWAY
When choosing business gifts, consider the following tips to ensure that you will get the business of your potential customer:
- Make sure that your giveaway will be related to your industry. It may create confusion on the part of your recipients. They may not be able to associate the merchandise you are giving with your company.
- Put variety in your business gifts. What may be a hot item this year, may not be as hot the following year.
- Your giveaway should not only support your marketing message but will also set your company apart from the competition. This is true if the industry you belong to is competitive. For this reason, it is important to make your products stand out from your competition.
- Whatever your business gift is, look for ways to personalize it. Aside from your logo, you would also want to add pertinent information such as your email address, website, and telephone number.·
- Give out merchandise that offers lasting usability. The longer is the shelf life of your giveaway, the higher will be your return of investment.
Showing your clients that you care for them is an effective way of making an impression on them. Giving them business gifts will help ensure that they will do business with you for a long time to come.